Todays date is 4/10/2021
0 to 60
Understand this is not 100% accurate. It is preferred that you put
your 1/8th mile time and mph in the blanks for the following reasons:
So 1/8 mile time and speed will give you a more accurate reading.
Also this formula does not take into account horsepower curve. This
is assuming horsepower is constant because for turbo cars at WOT @
3500 - 4000 rpms are at full boost, therefore at full horsepower.
Again, give or take a couple of tenths on your 0 to 60 mph time
because of the above conditions. This will give you a good idea of
what your time is though.
- 1/4 trap speeds vary depending on if you are running slicks or
- 1/4 trap speeds can also vary depending on drivetrain (FWD, RWD
Just to give you an idea of what other perfomance cars run 0 to 60
in, here are some stats:
- My Pontiac powered rail = 1.10 seconds
- Supra Twin Turbo (stock) = 4.7 seconds
- Lamborghini Diablo = 3.4 seconds
- Ferrari 550 Maranello = 4.2 seconds
- School bus fully loaded = 47.325 seconds
- more to come...
Back to Calculators